Hi,
I started this blog with the intention to help people make free calls over internet. Its quite good to know that other people are also blogging for the same cause. Talkfree7 is another blog on Voip and Free calls. Its a nice initiative by Piyush Kumar.
Talkfree7 has some nice posts and methods to make free calls and send sms to various countries. I thought to share it with our blog readers, they might find themselves more methods to make free calls to their destination. Methods include making voip calls to India, Pakistan, China and many more countries.
We wish them a bright future ahead, and hope they keep on coming with new methods and offer to make free calls.
Just to remind our readers, we have been running a contest - We are giving away Pingo calling cards worth 75$. Taking part is quite easy, and winning is lot more easy. So, do check the contest.
If you like my blog, please subscribe to it or press Ctrl+D. This will enable you to keep yourself update with latest free offers. I will be postings such offers daily.
I started this blog with the intention to help people make free calls over internet. Its quite good to know that other people are also blogging for the same cause. Talkfree7 is another blog on Voip and Free calls. Its a nice initiative by Piyush Kumar.
Talkfree7 has some nice posts and methods to make free calls and send sms to various countries. I thought to share it with our blog readers, they might find themselves more methods to make free calls to their destination. Methods include making voip calls to India, Pakistan, China and many more countries.
We wish them a bright future ahead, and hope they keep on coming with new methods and offer to make free calls.
Just to remind our readers, we have been running a contest - We are giving away Pingo calling cards worth 75$. Taking part is quite easy, and winning is lot more easy. So, do check the contest.
If you like my blog, please subscribe to it or press Ctrl+D. This will enable you to keep yourself update with latest free offers. I will be postings such offers daily.