Hi,
We have covered more than 100 ways to make free/cheap phone calls. As I was surfing the old blog posts I came across Jaxtr. About 4-5 months back, we posted a Jaxtr userguide to make unlimited calls to anywhere in world. When I visited Jaxtr website, I figured out that now they are allowing you to make Free phone to phone call (this one don't require to dial a local number).
The click to call method is still applicable, but in addition to that Jaxtr have added Phone to Phone call. Calls are charged with Jax in your account. (You can buy jax if you want).
This method limits to making 8 minute (calls to India from USA) call per phone number. For those people who make lot of international phone calls, we are running a special Rebtel Promotion "Double your money offer" Voucher Code "freepctophone2". In this you get 20$ credit on purchase of 10$. Effectively calls to India cost only 2.8cents/min. I guess this is very cheap as compared to other voip providers. Calls to other destinations are also very cheap.
Coming Back to Jaxtr free calling method. Now lets see how it can be used to make Free calls anywhere.
1. Visit Jaxtr website.
2. Register with Jaxtr. You will be given free jaxtr for each new account. Sometimes you get 50Jax but sometimes only 25Jax. If you get 25jax, leave that account and make another account till you get 50Jax.
3. On the main account page, enter the destination number, click call. You will be asked to enter your number.
4. Follow the onscreen instruction. They will call you first and then your destination number.

Calling minutes will depend upon the place you call and from where you call. Calls from Canada/USA to India last for 8 minutes. Considering this is absolutely free, this is not a bad deal.
In order to get more calling minutes, you need to register a new account and make a call with a new number. So, if you have 5 numbers, you get 40 minutes free.
I am trying to figure out some way to make unlimited voip phone calls using Jaxtr. I will keep my readers updated about it. If any of you know a method, or workaround to make free calls, it would be great if you please share it with us.
We have covered more than 100 ways to make free/cheap phone calls. As I was surfing the old blog posts I came across Jaxtr. About 4-5 months back, we posted a Jaxtr userguide to make unlimited calls to anywhere in world. When I visited Jaxtr website, I figured out that now they are allowing you to make Free phone to phone call (this one don't require to dial a local number).
The click to call method is still applicable, but in addition to that Jaxtr have added Phone to Phone call. Calls are charged with Jax in your account. (You can buy jax if you want).
This method limits to making 8 minute (calls to India from USA) call per phone number. For those people who make lot of international phone calls, we are running a special Rebtel Promotion "Double your money offer" Voucher Code "freepctophone2". In this you get 20$ credit on purchase of 10$. Effectively calls to India cost only 2.8cents/min. I guess this is very cheap as compared to other voip providers. Calls to other destinations are also very cheap.
Coming Back to Jaxtr free calling method. Now lets see how it can be used to make Free calls anywhere.
1. Visit Jaxtr website.
2. Register with Jaxtr. You will be given free jaxtr for each new account. Sometimes you get 50Jax but sometimes only 25Jax. If you get 25jax, leave that account and make another account till you get 50Jax.
3. On the main account page, enter the destination number, click call. You will be asked to enter your number.
4. Follow the onscreen instruction. They will call you first and then your destination number.
Calling minutes will depend upon the place you call and from where you call. Calls from Canada/USA to India last for 8 minutes. Considering this is absolutely free, this is not a bad deal.
In order to get more calling minutes, you need to register a new account and make a call with a new number. So, if you have 5 numbers, you get 40 minutes free.
I am trying to figure out some way to make unlimited voip phone calls using Jaxtr. I will keep my readers updated about it. If any of you know a method, or workaround to make free calls, it would be great if you please share it with us.